I should have put this up earlier, but better late than never.
Comment here to request future films to watch. Please make sure to let me know which week category they could possibly fall under.
Week 1 - Standard Movies (aka what doesn't belong anywhere else)
Week 2 - Remakes (includes not only film remakes, but historical events remade into film)
Week 3 - Foreign (anything not made in the U.S./created for U.S. audiences; aka foreign to me)
Week 4 - Book adaptations (self explanatory; I will only do Twilight [for my own, personal reasons] if begged)
Thanks, guys!
Well I see you have one I suggested already and you added "Rubber" as well. What is "Duel" about? I know the one about a guy being stalked by truck driver, but I'm not sure if that's the one you mean.
ReplyDeleteAlso, no "Twilight" is good with me.
Here are some others though:
Week 1- "The Last Exorcism", "Frailty"
Week 2- "The Kings Speech", "300"
Week 3- "Pan's Labyrinth", "Let The Right One In" (this one could also work for book adaptation as well)
Week 4- "The Dead Zone", "Watchmen", "Coraline"